What is The Cement Mixer?

Hey it's me, DrowZs.
Or is it Concrete? Or should I just go by Mix here? Not really sure. It's the owner of the blog - the black guy with the weird shades he got after being baited by a Facebook ad.

I have a couple of handles I go by right now, I'm trying to have less. Right now I'm thinking about DrowZs because it's cool and sleek, but it also implies that I'm into elves and stuff, which I'm not. I actually don't like most generic fantasy settings, mostly because of the way they use "Fantastical Racism" as a trope so often. Sir William The Just goes to duel Dwayne The Deceiver type stuff, really not my thing.


Maybe I'll just keep it at Concrete? I think it's a bit harsh of a handle, makes me sound tougher than I am. I'll figure it out. The capital Z is definitely just for my music production stuff. Here we are grammatically correct, otherwise I'll make my journalism professor cry.

Whatever it is, I'll keep you guys updated.

So I and a couple of friends are starting this blog as a way to both expand on our own portfolios and give some light to smaller projects out there. You and I both will get more of an idea of what that means in the coming weeks (hopefully). At the moment I'm aiming to get a post a week, because it's not like I'm doing much else at the moment. I have a couple of targets I have lined up and hopefully I'll get to share some cool stuff with you guys.

If you have a project of your own, doesn't matter what it is, feel free to send me a message either through my email at TheCementMix.Gmail.com or at my discord or straight to my face.

Snappy Catchphrase

-Concrete/DrowZs/DryAssUrien

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAK!! A Ghibli inspired Tabletop RPG, and my experiences with the genre.

DrowZ: You should play Punch Planet

DrowZ: I wrote about Darkwood